background

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Training!

Yesterday I showed you my scrapbook page that I had completed through some training that Julie had set us - well today I am going to show you the different cards that we made and they all have one thing in common - they all used the BIG SHOT!

The beers have been stamped from the Cheers to You set, the blue is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder and the beers have been cut out using the Lots of Tags die

The butterflies are from The Beautiful Wings die, the green has been embossed using the Elegant Bouquet folder and the sentiment is from the Just Believe set

This has been made using the Fox and Friends stamp set. The train I belive has been made using the Decorative Label Punch (correct me if I am wrong!) and they have been cut in half and run throught the perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

This made up using two dies and an embossing folder. The papers are Spring Time Vintage and the flowers have been cut using Fun Flowers  then put on to the Top Note die which has been put through the Square Lattice embossing folder

I like this card - very simple but stunning at the same time. This is an embossing folder called Manhattan Flower and I have used the debossed side rather that the embossed side as I really liked this side better!

Right thats it for me today don't forget if you would like to learn how to do any of these projects or would like to purchase any items that you have read about then contact me at moley44@hotmail.com for a chat

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment