background

Tuesday 19 April 2011

First Scrapbooking ever!

I decided it was time to try my hand at scrap booking. I have the album and I have the pictures it was just a case of putting it together and what a result! This orignally came from the training I had with Julie, my upline. I couldn't make the training the other day due to being so many miles away but I had mine sent to me with all the same bits and this is what I came up with!


Abbie is my niece who is now coming up for 5months - I am totally in love with her and these two pictures are my favourit and I knew I had to start with them!

The letters are chipboard covered with glue and Glass Glitter in Baja Breeze put on them - very messy but looks great. The papers are Springtime Vintage and the flower is made using a Big Shot die called Fun Flowers - the layers have also been put through an embossing folder to give them more texture.
If you would like to learn how to do this or to start scrapbooking then why not get in contact with me and arrange a workshop

Back tomorrow with the cards from the training!

No comments:

Post a Comment