Friday, 15 April 2011

A Challenge!

So Julie (my Stampin' Up mum) set her Jems a challenge - to CASE a card from the new mini catalogue but with a twist we had to change it. This is what I came up with for the challenge.

I have taken the card from the front of the catalogue and changed it by using the Itty Bitty Bits set and the brights collection. I have also used the Boho Blosson punch to create the flower. In the middle of the flower I have used the bitty buttons.

Why not have a go your self and case a card from either catty and change something about it and see what you come up with - I'd love to see what you do

No comments:

Post a Comment