background

Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Today I am going to share my Mothers Day card that I made for my mummy! I know she would have opened it by now as she is an early bird so I don't have to worry about her seeing it on here first!

I have of coursed used some new products on this and what was even better... they were FREE as I spent quite a few pennies so I earnt some free money to spend on some lovely products. I also earnt a free stamp set but I was a lovely daughter and have given that to my mummy who was delighted with it!!

This has been put together using three new products - Build a Blossom Stamp set and the matching punch for the main flower and then to add alittle something else to it I have used a Embosslits Die for the Big shot called Beautiful Wings for the butterflies. Of course I have added some bling to it and a button for the centre of the flower. The alphabet I have used is a new one but from the main catty called Brodsheet - just think its so much fun!

If you see any products that you would like to order or would like a copy of the mini then why not get in contact with me at moley44@hotmail.com

Happy Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment