background

Friday 8 April 2011

Quick Hi!!

Just a quick stop and a sorry... I have been feeling rough this week, I have managed to catch the cold bug that is going around and I am getting worse as the days are going by!! I am trying to rest up because I have my crafting afternoon tomorrow with 5 lovely ladies and really want to be at my best for them!

So just for a quick one today - something amazing turned up on wednesday....my owl punch!! Its the most amazing thing every!! My Stampin' Up mum sent me a little prezzi this week made using the owl punch with my stuff that I had ordered through her and my Mummy wanted to make one so I did it with her

My mum's is the left one and mine is the right one! Aren't they just so much fun!!

Make sure you come back tomorrow as Julie's Jem's are having a blog hop to celebrate the new mini catty!!

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment