background

Friday 1 April 2011

1st April.....Its here!!!!

Well today is launch day for the Mini Catty!!! Its so lush!!!!

Now for one thing that has landed and is soooooo lovely.... the BIG SHOT is here! There are also so exclusive embossing folders and dies to go with it. They are all so lovely!!

Right I am going to show you two cards today made with products from the mini catty and they are both products I am in love with..

This is made using the new set called Itty Bitty Bits and the Punch Pack that goes with it (the' hello' is from Hello Again). I have used the brights collection for the ink of the stamps and added alittle bit of bling - very simple but very effective!

For this card I have also stuck with the brights collection but I have used an Embosslits Die called Beautiful Wings for the big shot to creat the butterflys - this little die not only cuts out the butterflys but embosses it as well - I have to say I was very impressed with how crisp they came out looking! The sentiment is from the Just Believe set and again I have finished it off with some bling!

If anyone would like a copy of the new Mini Catty then please get in touch with me at moley44@hotmail.com

I have to just say sorry for my photos they aren't great but I have put the card to my camara somewhere so have had to use my phone!!

Promise I will be back soon and not leave it so long again!

No comments:

Post a Comment