background

Sunday 30 January 2011

Back again!!

Hello for the second time today! Well I was gonna leave this till tomorrow but I have a few mins free before I go and put the roast on, do the washing up and sort stuff out for work (do you think I am putting it all off?!)
Well I went through my stamp box and I found this stamp that I forgot I had. I have also been saving these papers and thought they would go together lovely - I always do that, save papers for a special card then before I know it its been a year since I bought them and they never get used!
I have used a sketch from The Sweet Stop to help with this one - sometimes you just need a bit of help!

that really is it for today - the next time I catch up with you I should have my Stampin' Up starter kit which means I will be offically a demonstrator and part of Julie's Jems! Can you tell I'm excited?!
Bye for now xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!! I love the papers...I can see why you saved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet image! GREAT papers and embellishing....too fun!

    ReplyDelete