background

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Cocktails!

Just a quick one today! I have been playing again with the Stampin' Up set 'Cheers to You'. I have been doing alot of blog surfing (if thats what you can call it!) and saw a card that I have decided to have a go at and change it slightly. I loved the black and white picture and then pull alittle bit of it and add colour. Quite simple but a really good effect I think!

Don't look too close cause you will see I've gone slightly over the lines!
I have used Basic Black for the outlines. The cocktails are coloured using the stamp pad a paint brush and some water to give it the watercolour effect - I have used Marina Mist, Real Red, Old Olive, Real Red Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight. For the back ground I used the 'Trendy Trees' Stamp and used Pumpkin Pie and Marina Mist.

All these cocktails makes me want one!
Sarah x

1 comment: