background

Monday 7 February 2011

Guess What's Arrived....?!

Guess what came this morning.... Yep you guessed my Stampin' Up kit!!! So excited but alittle nervous at the same time!! I also received my lovely bits that I ordered from Julie and I finally got a Sale-A-Bration set. I chose the Punch Bunch set and I am in love with it!!
I have my first gathering on Wednesday and I am nearly ready for it, I will report back and let you know how it all goes. I have been playing today but not got a lot to show you. I do have a picture of my work desk to show you why I have nothing to show you yet....
I promise tomorrow I will be back with some cards

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the peek and sharing, way late for WOYWW, prob won't get many comments.

    Hugs, Marjo Lucky #1, Happy Late WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh it's not an empty sort of 'nothing to show you' workdesk though, huh! Nothing so inspiring as a bunch of new stuff!

    ReplyDelete