background

Saturday 15 January 2011

Stampin' Up!

For the last couple of months I have just started to use Stampin' Up products and I love them. They stamp so clear and the details on them is lovely. I have a couple of cards to share with you. Let me know what you guys think!

For these 3 cards I have used the Cheers To You set

 I am not a lover of making Mens cards but stamp set is amazing for this! I have layered the middle beer up and added abit of sparkle to the top of the beers
 Who's for Cocktails?! I have used abit of glossey accent on the glasses to make them look like glass and have layered up the cherry, the strawberry and the umbrella. I have used a stamp from trendy trees to do the back ground
Love this card! The paper is from the hostess level one. I have added abit of sparkle to the glasses and used the tiny tags set to add the labels

Well thats it for today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment