background

Thursday 20 January 2011

Just a note!

2 quick makes today as I have been trying to sort out my Stampin' Up Starter kit. Its been so hard to pick what I want but with the help of Julie I have got there and managed to pick what I want this month as I am part of her stampers 6 group aswell. Glad I have managed to do this today as I haven't been sleeping cause its all I can think about!!

Now I am not a fan of orange and have no idea what I was thinking when I put this card together but it just happened! It was alot better in my head than on paper!! The stamp set is 'Hello Again' and I have used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry. The papers are Stampin' Up.

Right I am off to get ready for work tomorrow - boo!!!
Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Sarah this is lovely and you are going to be a fab demonstrator! Happy to help with the kit! Jules xx

    ReplyDelete