background

Sunday 30 January 2011

Punch Card

Well today I have had another play! I found this lovely website with animals made out of punches. Now I haven't got all the punches so my cricut came in to use for the most of it but the end result is still very good! I have to say it probably would have been easier with the punches as its can be such a pain getting my cricut out and swapping between the cartridges to get the right shapes! Plus with the punches its much easier to use up scraps of paper. I am waiting for some punches to come with my order from Stampin' Up and cannot wait. Should have my starter kit next week aswell which I am really looking forward to!
I have made a little Lion for my card. He was easy to make but then it took me ages to decide how to put the card together and decide what sort of card he was going to be. He is now an valentines card - slightly different than your normal valentines card!


Right I am off to see if I still have my mojo and have a play with some other bits
Have fun xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is amazing!! Punch art is something I haven't yet tried properly.. adding it to my to-do list! It's an adorable valentine card! :o)

    ReplyDelete