background

Thursday 10 February 2011

First Make and Take!

Well I had my first make and take class yesterday and it went very well! The ladies were lovely (if you reading this hello!!!) and we had some fun making two projects in the afternoon after some lovely lunch and a slice of cake - wish all my days were like that!!

Here is the first project which is a small pizza box which is fab if you have some small cards or a little pressi for someone and need a box for it to go in to (fab with valentines day coming up!!)

This has been made using the Punch Bunch stamp set, the paper is designer paper and the colours are rich razzleberry and old olive - think this combo is one of my favs at the moment!


We then went on to make this fun card! Again this is using the owl from the Punch bunch set and I have used the board of the stamp from the box and the little flowers is from the Tiny Tags set. I have used my punches to cut out the holes and the boards. I have added some little eyes to the owl inside to make him alittle bit more fun

I did send this card to Gemma, who is a memeber of our Jems - it was her birthday on Wed so I hope she got it in time and had a lovely birthday.

I think what I love the most about Stampin' Up is the stamp sets all work well together as well as all the lovely yummy colours!

The Punch Bunch set is a FREE set that you can receive for spending £45 - you only have till the end of feb to get this offer so get your orders in with me quick!!

4 comments: