background

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Getting Ready....!

Lots of things to show you today so wont talk too much!! I have my first make and take class tomorrow...eeek!! I am very excited but abit scared at the same time. Its for one of my friends at work and there will be either 5 or 6 ladies there so should be a nice afternoon - I have got photo's of what we are doing but you will have to wait till tomorrow for them (there is a reason!)

Well as my kit came yesterday I decided today would be a day of getting sorted with some samples and making some little prizes for a draw at the end of the make and taken- what do you think?

 I have covered some note books and used the Trendy Trees stamps. I have used Old Olive ribbon to make the pen loops - these are for a prize draw at the end of the class

 I have CASED an idea I saw while blog hopping and changed it slightly! I have used the Garden Green house stamps - these are two layers so you need to use the Stamp-a-Ma-jig, which is the best thing since sliced bread!! I have stamped these on to card then cut them out and stuck them on to acetate. There is the old olive ribbon - loving that!!

I think I am in love with this card!! I have used Artistic Etchings and stamped the back ground using the stamp-a-ma-jig to line it all up where I want it all to go. I have used my punches to punch a crown out, old olive ribbon to finish and some sparkle to finish!

Right off for tea now I will report back tomorrow on how it all goes!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Love the prizes and the cards. Good luck with your fist event - I remember it well - hope everything goes well.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for tomorrow - love your prizes!

    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete