background

Friday 25 February 2011

Get Well Soon and a Birthday!

My first card is for one of the girls from Julie's Jems, Sharon, she has been taken poorly this week so we send her alittle card to cheer her up! Hope she gets well soon xx

For this card I have used the Sweet Summer Set which can be yours free and you only have 4 days left to get it! I have coloured it in with my markers from the Subtles collection. Quite simple but very effective!

My next card to show you is for the lovely Sarah-Jane (I hope she got this in time!!) It was her birthday yesterday and I hope she had an amazing day - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH-JANE!!

For this card I have used two sets - Punch Bunch and Sweet Summer. The Owl had to be used and I added the bow and the little bit of bling on her neck.

Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment