background

Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Nice Day for a Wedding!

So today I am back with 2 scapbooking pages today.



Last october we attended the wedding of our friends Mel and Mark. I was a bridesmaid and Mark was the bestman. It was a so lovely and nice to spend the day with celebrating their wedding with them.









I have used the photos of the day for my two pages and tried to mirror the layouts but due to placing a strip of the paper in slightly the wrong place and having a splodge of red ink in one place its not exactly the same!

The papers are Love Letter and they are retiring which is such a shame as they are so lovely espcially for romantic projects!
Here is the two pages together...

My Scrapbook is getting quite full now and is so lovely to look through and been great fun to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment